Creating events in Bypass allows you to manage and control money and inventory around all of your terminals and locations. Events are also a great way to get important reporting information during event times.
To create an event, navigate to Events > Events on the sidebar.
On the events page, you will see all events in a calendar view. To create an event, you can either hover over a date and click the blue Create or click the green Create in the top right.
When creating an event, you can start from scratch with a blank event or create one from a template. To learn how to create an event template, click here.
- Event Name - The name Bypass will list the Event in Bypass and on the terminal.
- Event Type -The type of Event
- Start Time - When the Event will be able to be started on the terminal
- End Time - When the terminal will stop tracking transactions for the Event
- Mobile Ordering Fulfilment Start Time -
- Mobile Ordering Fulfilment End Time -
- Locations - List of all locations that will have access to this event. Concurrent events can not use the same locations.
- Starting Bank (Pencil Icon) - You can set what bills and coins this location or terminal starts with.
After filling out all the event details click Save in the top right corner. Note that these details can be edited later, even after the events start.
When an employee logs into a terminal, they can choose from any available events.