Warehouses represent the locations where your stock items are received and stored in your venue when using a purchase order. Once Stock Items are received, they can be transferred to stands or other Warehouses.
To manage your Warehouses, head to Configuration > Inventory Configuration > Warehouses using the navigation bar in Bypass Manager.
Managing Warehouses at a Venue in Bypass Manager
Creating a New Warehouse
To create a new Warehouse,
- Click the + Create button in the upper-right.
- In the Create Warehouse panel that opens on the right, enter in the contact and address details of the Warehouse.
- See the Warehouse Properties fields definitions below to view the required fields.
- In the Locations section, specify the locations that are supplied by the Warehouse.
- All Locations: all Locations at the venue are supplied by the Warehouse.
- Select Locations: click the Select Location drop-down menu to choose specific Locations for the Warehouse.
- Click the Save button to add the Warehouse.
Adding a Warehouse
Editing a Warehouse
If you need to make changes to a Warehouse,
- Click on an existing warehouse in the list of Warehouses.
- In the Edit Warehouse properties, update the Warehouse Properties and/or Locations as needed.
- Click the Save button at the top to save changes.
|Warehouse Name||Name of Warehouse|
|Contact Name||Direct contact for the Warehouse.|
|Address line 1||Street number and name|
|Address line 2||Additional address information (such as Suite, Building Number, etc.)|
|City||City where Warehouse is located.|
|State||State the Warehouse is located.|
|Zip Code||ZIP Code where Warehouse is located.|
|Phone||Phone number for Warehouse.|
|Fax||Fax number for Warehouse.|
|Email address of contact at warehouse.|