Using Bypass Standsheets allows you to easily submit stand counts digitally on the terminal and update on in the Bypass portal.
Step by Step Instructions
|Submitting Stock Counts Digitally for a Location:
- Verify current time is after event start time.
- Verify Standsheet has been created in managers.
- Go to the Stand Manager Screen from the Home Screen.
- Enter a manager authorization PIN or swipe a manager/employee card to if needed continue.
|Next, tap Standsheets on the left pane.
|To Enter Counts:
- The Stock Item List will show all countables for this location.
- Check Unit of Measure (UOM) prior to entering counts.
- Find the number field for the count type, Start Counts. End Count.
- Tap the number field to enter counts.
- Toggle to Transfers or Waste/Gratis from the menu bar at top, using the same steps as listed above to submit counts.