Users Outside of the USA
Some features may behave differently than those listed below. For more information click here.
Once an order has been processed you can edit the tip. You may need to edit a tip for various reasons including a client accidentally added too many zeros. If you need to add a tip to an order that has been processed, click here for more information on that process.
1. On a Station Duo, navigate to the Orders page and find the order that needs the tip edited. Select the order to open it.
2. Select the tip in the order.
3. A separate window with a keypad will pop up. Change the amount of the tip to reflect the tip amount you want it changed to and hit the green Submit button.
Note: You cannot edit a tip to zero. If you are removing the tip, you can edit it down to $0.01 as the lowest tip amount.
4. When you return back to the order page, you will see the new tip & new order total reflected here. From here you can also print a new receipt for the customer if requested.
5. If you return to the Completed Orders page, you will now see the new tip is reflected here as well.
Back to Top